<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38907337?origin\x3dhttp://orangewhat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Teehee.
mememememememeiqi

no photo no photo no photo bleh
:P






2Wisdom
sixdee
ailynn
carolyn
clarissa
derek
elysia
esther
eunice
evelyn
guixian
huili
huiyu
jemie
jiaxian
joey
kaijun
laura
leechien
luke
merlyn
min
nelwyn
peimin
qianpin
qianwei
rachel
rosi
sabrina
samantha
shimin
siting
stefanie
swee en
vMokk
wanting
wanyi
wanyi
weien H
weiyun
wenxia
xingjun
zihui
zioedy


April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, 8 March 2008

"Ooh la la!"

It's the end of a wonderful term :)
Goodbye Fabric. Goodbye Chemistry!
Kinda sad actually.

Holiday homeworks are piling up, poo.
Fiesta is coming.
I can't wait for the run yo :)

Neither can I wait for Jubilate.
Jadine, Joey, and seniors.
It's going to be fun :)

Recently we are discussing about someone who actually said that "Infocomm is so lame lah", straight in someone-from-Info's face. (Ahem) Amusing. How lame can Info be when there is four total different sections?! You don't even know what Info does, much less comment.

Fyi 1)
We don't publish gross magazine, people can choose not to read it. Do you guys even know how much stress it is to be under Publications? Like how they had to rush to finish up the articles, compile them, meet datelines, etc. Not to mention that you have to produce really well-written articles. I can't even get in this section if I wanted to, because I know my writing skill is only up to a certain standard :D

Fyi 2)
We don't rush to fix up PA when there is problem(s). We rush to fix up PA everyday. Every, Freakin', Day. (As private joke, sometimes we would wonder what will happen if PA goes on strike. I think it would be funny, although we would afterall get scolded like shit.) Why do you think we set up those mics & mic stands, make sure voice(s) can actually be heard over the system, coil those dusty metres-long wires, risk having to clean the dirty hydrants for punishment, set up for events the day before, wake up damn early for the day, worry so much for the events, stay back when all others are leaving, lug those super heavy portables, etc. For what?! We serve, not expecting anything in return, although I personally do expect a Thank You. PA is a service CCA :)

We may not bring back trophies
As glorifying as some CCAs do.
But still.
I LOVE MY CCA :D

This is a lengthy post :)

---
Some-other-one told me today
A lot of things that I should change.
I left out one because I don't wanna say it here.
- Do not greet the class "Hello/ Good morning"
- Do not "Bang" people
- Do not get too high
- Do not be so kind
- Do not be so enthusiastic
- Do not treat people differently
- Do not be so polite
- Do keep a low profile

Well then if I were to do all these so that some particular people will like me and not find me a nuisance, then I'm sorry to say that I won't.

I greet the class in the morning as a form of courtesy and to brighten up my own day.

I "Bang" people so as to replace 'Hello'. If I were to wave and say Hello, most of the times a nil reply is what I got. But this does not mean that I don't say Hello luh.

I get high because it's my nature. As in, it's my emotions, my feelings, my form of expression. Like how some people their nature is being irresponsible, hardworking, etc.

I'm kind? Am I kind? Definition of 'kind' please. If picking up a piece of paper and handing it back to its owner is kind, then I have nothing to say. If I stay back for *Friday duty even though it's not my duty for the week is kind, I would say it's not. If speaking nicely to some people in a good will tone is kind, I would say it's not :)

I am enthusiastic? Examples please. For one thing, I know I get really enthu sometimes because I want to get the class going. Or so I thought. Like how one person enthu, another will follow, and before you know it, the whole class is in the mood. Something like that :)

I treat different people differently. Yes, I am guilty of this. But it's my nature, it is every one's nature. And this is why there are groups of people in your life labelled 'friends', 'good friends', 'very good friends' and 'bff'.

I, polite? I think I'm rude. As in, like how sometimes the way I would talk to my father. Or how I would ask the people who talk non-stop to keep quiet for a moment. Plus, I don't really understand this point. Does being polite gets on any body's nerve?

I have a very high profile? How high is high then? And how low is low? Crap.

The point I left out is somewhat sad.
So yeah.
Gah.

One last thing I would like to point out. Last time I think it's very stupid to take things this way, but still. This is pinpointed at no one okay. Because I know there are people put there who cannot stand me.

People equals plural :)

If you guys think that you don't like any aspect of me, then it's up to you whether you choose to like it or not like it from then on. Because not everyone is perfect. If you hope that I would change, then tell me, like the above friend :) I would take it very seriously you know. I would be brooding over it the remaining day! So please tell me at the end of the day or something.

Actually there is still lots to say.
But not on the blog duh :)
Who wants to listen?

It's 2.52am now :)
Hello Food.
Hello Biology!


01:20