Okay, I know I should not be blogging about this and all, but I'm currently super duper pissed off. Like seriously pissed.This fiesta maze project is driving me crazy. What exactly did you want?! I drew 3 mazes, and did 2 modifications to the third one. What do you know? I spent hours and hours on drawing the maze, sleeping late at night and postponing my homework just to draw a maze.I had met your requirements, please. A dead end, yes there is. A path that will lead the people back to where they, yes there is. A way out, of course there is! Then you started commenting about how I'm wasting materials here and there. The class don't even know our ideas yet. Then down here I'm being accused of wasting materials. I felt like shit.After I drew this very last modification which I think is alright, with all your requirements, you said that this part too simple, that passage too long and straight. I spent hours after hours on the maze. Why? Because I calculated how the maze should be. I had even divided the maze area into 13 columns and 13 rows. Don't ask me why 13 and 13. My calculations may not be right, at least the structure is correct. Gah then there is this spiral part (section 2) which I spent loads of time on, because I thought it was damn cool.Then you took my maze for modification, without asking or telling beforehand. I didn't even know WHO is the one modifying my maze. But thanks to my nice classmates :) , who considered my feelings, my whole maze wasn't taken down, and replaced by some body's. If this had been the case, I would break down on the spot.And then again, my spiral part was gone. After drawing tons of big in & out twirls, my effort was gone to waste. Most amazingly is, almost 2/3 of my maze was modified. Bravo people, bravo. The most ultimate thing is, my hours after hours of effort was over-ride by someone who did not even spend one hour modifying the maze. Yeah, time constraint, I know, I know.Classmates, I knew that my maze would be modified, for that was what you told me even before school ends. And to think that I thought it would be modified by the contractor or someone. Would I not know who came up with a maze too, other than me? But do you guys seriously think that telling me the truth after the fiesta is helping? My answer is a straight no to the latter. Seriously, would I not know? Would I not pop my head into MPR and see the 'latest update' maze stuck on the wall? Even if not so, would I not know after going through the maze while setting up?But I do understand that it's for my own good. And Mokk, I really appreciated the fact that you told me today, and not after fiesta. Really appreciated that. Although I was really dejected. This is not sarcasm.I just totally felt insulted or something like that. My opinions weren't even consulted. Thanks so much for modifying my maze and taking down my spiral. THIS is sarcasm.*I'm thinking, would this whole thing be kept a secret from me? Would I be dumb enough not to notice the changesss? Even if I do, then would you guys not tell me the truth after the fiesta?To you, I want to say that, our maze has only one way out, because there is a story to go with it. If cross roads were to occur, then the story cannot be connected due to the many choices of path. And I did not tell you this because I wasn't given the chance to. Or maybe I did told you that our maze has a story to follow on, but you just did not get me.To the new maze, you are full of mistakes and errors. If my previous maze was wasting materials, then you must be wasting space. And I'm wondering how the uncles building you is going to set up those in-between walls. Hello maze, were you drawn with serious consideration or no thinking at all?To you again, I'm utterly displeased, unhappy, pissed, disappointed, furious, sad and insulted. At the very very least, my opinions should have been consulted.To the person who modified the maze, I have nothing against you.Oh yeah by the way, have this 'latest update' modified maze been presented to the class? I doubt so. Can anyone feel my plight?In the public, to everyone
♥ 22:54