Fiesta is finally over (:Time to relax!Not.I have to study harder for the coming History test which I have no idea when it is. Because I flunked the previous one, yes the one that took place last Friday.Friday was fun, so was Saturday (:Setting up the maze was a big stink but enjoyable. PA duty for both days was okay. Staying over night in school was nice, but sleeping at the specs stand was pain. The run is lalalala plus pain in the ankles.Anyway, everything was fine (: It was my first time being a ghost, in a maze some more. Hahahahahahha, I wanted to laugh when some people screamed upon seeing me or not dare to walk pass me. However, the metal holders/poles/sticks were dented and some even came off. Same for the canvas, which masking tape had to be used to keep it up.Olivia: Don't worry how much we had earned from the maze okay (: Everything is over now.Mokk: Cheer up lah (: Always here to support youEunice: Aaaah! Fellow ghostling in the maze (: Your long hair rocks and you had me freaked out!Jemie: Although we were not able to be lala-girls, everything went fine (: I wonder what story did you tell the people..I'm glad that our food stall managed to clear all the donuts and doughsticks. And then again, were the doughsticks sold at the correct amount. Gah, I cannot remember. The half-filled container full of mayonnaise is now currently safely tucked in my aunt's refrigerator (:Now, I have lotsa reflections to do, and homework to catch up.Wheeeeee (:2 WisdomOh Yeah
♥ 13:52