Today sucks.
Common test. Lost my geography textbook at home, which I realised only last night. And the Kind&Lovey Sabs actually spent time to type type type her notes and send to me. Touched! Love you Sabs :D :D :D
Spelling test. I think it is of no use to me; crap.
HCL formal letter writing (test). To think I was even absent on the day she went through the notes. Actually, I kind of cheated? But no, not exactly, because in the end, the teacher said it out for everyone to hear. I DID NOT CHEAT :D
Class decoration for CNY. Frankly speaking, one half of me says no to chinese new year. Personal reasons. Plus, no one can deny the fact that we are actually wasting resources. Talk about global warming
CNY rehearsal. Cancelled due to rain. Oh well...
Then there is the upcoming chemistry test on Tuesday. Plus all the assignments (Art, English Lit) and homework due on Monday/Tuesday.
Busy. Tiring. Hectic. Whatever.
♥ 18:27