HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAYWere so happy this morning when I got to class! Because I saw a peachy-yellowish rose on my table. The whole class have it too, from MrChoo :D And then half way through the setting up for morning assembly, senior gave us a yellow rose :D And when I return to class later than everyone, I saw lots of valentine's presents on my table :DSO NICE!(Okay, I call them 'presents'.)Had this song dedication thing by Infocomm during recess. Supposedly. Until we set up, sit down, look around and realised that we don't have the thumbdrive which contain the songs. Then we risked our lives to get it, succeeded, but were told to shut down the system. Poo. It turns out that, as long as the primary side is having lessons or tests, we cannot start the system D:After recess was FUN! Because all the lesson I got was 15 minutes of Art. Joined the TD skit performers and emcees for rehearsal. They were so cute!---Sectionals today was TEST! Ahahaha, coiling wire and setting up the mixer. Coiling is cool, but I failed miserably for mixer. This never plug in, that never tune. Wrong wireless and wrong CD player. Ahahahha :D---But one sad news. I found out from Grace that we have to make up for EL comprehension test tomorrow AFTER school because of the Ev interview. Eeee! I want mahjong, not test. Somemore tomorrow is Friday D:I screamed myself hoarse. For Hopians :D
♥ 23:06