CNY yayyee!! Lalala, I am so lag :DReunion dinner was as usual at the same place ever since idk when. Wahaha, I saw Grace and she saw me :D So fun! Friends, please sms/call me if you see me at public places :DI got flu on the first day of Chinese New Year. How nice, and I totally missed the dinner. Hah, no one saw me on that night.Gambled and won. Gambled and won. Gambled and won. Once, I put my handphone down for bet, and told my father that if I won, he would have to get me a new one. I won but there was no new handphone. Poo.---School is back :D I have PA duty this week, fun fun!But apparently I lost my Geography textbook and my EL comprehension book (I think). GAH!! Dieee D:---We won the class deco competition. WHEEE!!! :D :D :DHappy happy! Oh Yeah! :D :D2Wisdom; SnapSnap *shhh* :DI blogged.
♥ 23:00