Aaaah! I woke up at 5am today!!! And I clearly remember that I slept at only 1.30am. Only 3.5 hours! How is 3.5 hours enough man?Somemore, I don't think I would get a good night sleep tonight, with my English Literature essay and Art undone. Ooh, plus there is a Chemistry test tomorrow. Someone tell me I'm dead please D: Gah, CNY is just three days away. Nothing must happen to me. But, maybe I might just get to skip the reunion dinner :)By the way, can I ignore Art completely since I know for sure that I would not take the subject? Because I find painting a difficult task. Neither is drawing easy too, for me. Since my Art has always been that grade, can I just drop it? And concentrate on my, let's say, English and Mathematics :\Okay, crap. But seriously, if there is a choice, I would rather not do Art :) I'm bad, but whatever.---Class deco today :) The result is super nice, or so I think. And all thanks to the effort of everyone! Wheee :D I went around all the secondary two classrooms after judging, and being thick here, I think we can win :D2WISDOM!OH YEAH!
♥ 19:24