WHEE! Have not been posting since Monday :D This week was a blast! With the history test and Chinese tingxie on the same day, on top of the homework received.
Maybe, just maybe, I should go for counseling or something. Or maybe I should take up some time management workshop? And then again, it would just be a waste of time and money, because I know that nothing like these would change me. So yeah.. Oh, I also have to keep my temper in check. Like how I always come home and ended up like a red bull? Maybe somewhere inside me, I do not want to go home, not when my momma wasn't at home that is. Aah, crap! I shall blame all these on the fengshui of my house then :D
(See above: My thoughts for the week, part A)
Cip on Tuesday with 2Wisdom was fun :D
Meet The Parents on Friday was.. fun :D
(FYI my pool of vocab words is as shallow as a saucer)
Stood around like an ugly vase, greeting the parents Good Evening :) My cheeks were damn stiff on that day. Had I ever mentioned how creepy and scary it is to be alone, walking from the AVA room back to 2Wisdom classroom? Sheesh. MTP ended with me and fellow Wisdom monitors doing the '2Wisdom with your hands up and tilt to the right' action, in front of the parents :D
Saturday was crap, for I spent my time sleeping.
Sunday, today, is Idk. Why do I find the house so stuffy? Gee.
(See below: My thoughts for the week, part B)
Recently, I find myself being extremely mean and unkind to everyone, both friends and family. The way I talk to some people when:
All they did was to make very little noise
Bothering me when I wanted to concentrate
Failure to pick up the phone when I called because the wire came loose
All sorts of little things.
So yeah, I am so sorry guys. Like how I should not be so mean and everything.
And I hope that the coming week would be better :)
♥ 11:28